In this talk, Mike answers some counter challenges commonly used by evolutionists about the immense problem of the origin of life by naturalistic processes. Mike’s answers include responses to these seven counter challenges:
1. Probability is not an issue with evolution.
2. The origin of life has nothing to do with evolution.
3. Scientists will figure out how life originated in the future.
4. Life originated billions of years ago and that gives plenty of time for all life forms to evolve.
5. Life was seeded from outer space.
6. Life is just chemicals coming together.
7. RNA was the first molecule.